Using Print Post to send your reports, magazines, catalogues or other publications
Do you send out publications such as newspapers, catalogues, magazines or reports at least twice a year? You can save money using Print Post.
There are many benefits of using this specialized publication postal service, including:
- You save money as your mail house sorts the mail articles for distribution before lodging them with Australia Post
- Delivery is secure and reliable as articles are processed through the regular mail system
- All undelivered items are returned to you
- You have the flexibility to have your publication sent in an envelope or plastic wrapped with an address piece which gives you the freedom to get creative with your marketing design and advertising
- Supplements and inserts can be included with your publication, including small sample pieces (providing you are not using the service to distribute these goods on a commercial or regular basis)
- The option to send either small or large sized publications providing you have a minimum of 100 articles and lodge twice a year
You can download the Australia Post Print Post Guide Booklet from our News section.