Use PreSort Letters to save money
PreSort Letters is a cost-effective way to send fully addressed mail. You can get discounted postage rates if you're sending more than 300 machine-addressed items, all barcoded and sorted. As well as Priority delivery, PreSort Letters service offers the option of a lower cost Regular delivery service for non-time critical mail, taking up to an additional 2 business days for delivery.
- Having your mail barcoded and sorted saves you money, because it saves us processing time.
- You can get even further discounts by choosing Regular delivery service.
- Easy to pay for, using either your Australia Post business credit account, a postage meter, cash, debit card or credit card.
What you can send
With PreSort Letters, you can send 'Small', 'Small Plus' or 'Large' items.
- Each lodgement must contain items in the same size category.
- All items must carry a barcode.
- All items must be sorted into particular postcode ranges.